We declare that all students in the Evergreen Public Schools will have the opportunity to attain the skills necessary to be world-competitive upon graduation.
- We believe in a school system where no child is expendable. Every student, without exception, has the potential for growth, improvement, and success in life.
- We believe all students, given the right environment, will learn and excel when provided with authentically engaging work based on high standards.
- We believe that students are our priority and decisions must be made on the basis of what is best for each child.
- We believe that a world-competitive school system is dependent on utilizing the unique talents and perspectives of staff, families, and community members.
- We believe all students, given the right environment and unwavering guidance, will develop the skills needed to face moral and ethical life challenges with integrity, honesty, and self respect.