Crestline Elementary School announces new temporary schools for students
Students displaced by the fire at Crestline Elementary School will go back to class on Thursday and spend the rest of the school year at five other elementary schools. Students and their teachers will be housed at the following schools:
- Kindergarten students will go to Mill Plain Elementary School, 400 SE 164th Avenue, Vancouver;
- Students in the first grade will go to Ellsworth Elementary School, 512 SE Ellsworth Road, Vancouver;
- Second graders will go to Columbia Valley Elementary School, 17500 SE Sequoia Circle, Vancouver;
- Third graders and students in the Academic Learning Center (ALC) will go to Riverview Elementary School, 12601 SE Riveridge Drive, Vancouver; and
- Fourth and fifth graders will go to Fircrest Elementary School, 12001 NE 9th Street, Vancouver.
Crestline students will remain with their current teacher and classmates.
Students that normally ride the bus to Crestline Elementary School will be picked up at the same bus spot as before, but five minutes earlier. Students that have not ridden the bus in the past will be contacted by Evergreen Public Schools’ Transportation Department with information on the bus pick-up location. Students will all be transported to Mountain View High School where they will board a bus for their specific school.
Crestline students that are part of the EXCEL (Highly Capable) pull out class will now attend the EXCEL class at Evergreen Public Schools’ Flex Academy. Transportation will be provided from the student’s home. The EXCEL pull out class will remain on Tuesdays. Students in the New Comers Center will be moved to Burnt Bridge Creek Elementary School.
New to the area and live in the Crestline Elementary School boundary? Please visit the Administrative Service Center (Gold Complex) to register your child for school.