Evergreen Public Schools receives numerous requests from local organizations and businesses to distribute flyers and other materials to our schools. Our primary goal is to provide high-quality, world competitive education to our students and we believe it is our responsibility when students are in school, to protect that goal.
As a result, Evergreen Public Schools does not allow outside advertising in our schools. This includes advertisements on athletic scoreboards, posters or print ads in buildings or distribution of flyers or promotional items by businesses.
Flyers from community-based, non-profit organizations that could potentially provide benefit or resources to our students and/or their families are reviewed on a weekly basis. They must meet the following criteria:
- Offered by a community-based, non-profit organization or a community-oriented activity or event offered by students, parents or staff of Evergreen Public Schools
- Serves or appeals to the majority of Evergreen Public Schools youth
- Contains non-curricular information with social, recreational or educational value for students and/or families
Event flyers can be submitted for review to the Community Relations department via:
- Drop off: 13501 NE 28th St. Vancouver, WA 98668 - Burgundy Complex
- Online: Via the form to the left
Please include your name, organization and contact information. Flyers, if approved, will be available for viewing on the school websites but will no longer be sent home with students or placed on the school counters.