Evergreen Public School District
Skip navigation links
Community Ed

High School Transcripts

Who can order a transcript?

Student must give a signed authorization to release transcripts.  Parent may sign if the student is under the age of 18. 

How do I order a transcript?

  • Current students: Transcripts are available from the high school you are attending.
  • Former Students:  To request your official transcript you can come in person to the Evergreen Record Center, fax your request or mail your request.

 Click here to open the Record Center Form REC 207 Transcript Request Form

Is there a fee for a transcript?

There is no charge to obtain official transcripts.

What if I have a financial obligation?

Transcripts will not be sent if student has fines or fees owed.

How quickly will my transcript arrive?

Transcripts will be processed within five working days after request is received. This does not include mailing time.

Where is the Evergreen Record Center located?

At the Evergreen School District Administrative Service Center.  Located at 13501 N.E. 28th Street, Vancouver, WA 98668 (driving directions). 

Evergreen Record Center office hours are between 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.  (Bring photo identification)

How can I get a diploma?

If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue a duplicate copy.  The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.


Contact: Sue Warnke  (360) 604-4050  Ext. 4592 or e-mail sue.warnke@evergreenps.org