This path is only for students transferring between EPS schools or to submit an address change.
If you have a student who is new to EPS or a sibling to an already enrolled student, please click here.
Once you print and complete the Student Transfer/Update form, please contact the school to arrange a time to submit all required documentation listed below. For more information and contact information for your school click here. Please note: Your student will not be enrolled or address updated until all documentation has been received and verified.
Required Documentation for transferring between schools or an address change:
- Proof of Residency – These are the only acceptable documents for verification.
- Mortgage statement/Current rental agreement
- Government issued check or correspondence
- Public Agency Documents (DSHS, Courts)
- Current payroll check or stub with name and address
- Utility bill (water, sewer, electric) Cell phone bill is not acceptable
- Post office (USPS) address update form
- Not Accepted: Cell phone bill, driver’s license address, signed statement from homeowner/lease holder
Click to Print Student Transfer/Update Form
(pусский | español)