Choice Transfer

Please EMAIL your completed CHOICE TRANSFER FORM to your RESIDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT. Your resident school district will then forward your request to the district you are seeking attendance in. In order to maintain the integrity of the 'first come, first served' process, emails will be forwarded in the order received.

If you are a resident of Evergreen Public Schools, please email your Choice Transfer form to:

Or drop it in the drop box located at: 13413 NE LeRoy Haagen Memorial Drive, Vancouver, WA 98684

If you are not a resident of Evergreen Public Schools, please see the link below for your school district's information, or visit their website.

**If you do not have access to a printer, you may take a photo of the screen with the completed document and email the photo. If you are not able to compete this requirement for any reason, please send us an email so we may see how we can help.

Choice Transfers are required for students attending school outside of their Resident School District. This includes: non-Evergreen Public School residents attending an Evergreen Public School location, or an Evergreen Public School Resident who is attending a location outside of Evergreen Public Schools, including online schools.

  • Choice Transfer requests for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year may be submitted no earlier than May 1, 2023

  • Choice Transfers require annual renewal by the last day of school

  • Application process begins at your Resident School District Office (link to district office addresses)

  • Non-resident students seeking enrollment in an Evergreen Public Schools may be required to present records such as transcript and/or discipline records


Choice Transfer form- PDF Choice Transfer form- Spanish Choice Transfer form- Russian

Choice Transfer- WORD VERSION

**Please do not open documents using google, the formatting does not transfer. Download document, complete form, then email.

13413 NE LeRoy Haagen Memorial Drive, Vancouver, WA 98684