Recent News & Updates

Welcome Back to the 2023-2024 School Year

Evergreen Public Schools will be sponsoring and operating the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) district wide again this school year. This program allows all students that attend an EPS school to receive a first breakfast and first lunch per day at no charge. We are excited to offer some fun meal service programs this coming year, and looking forward to engaging more with our students in order to bring nutritious, fun and diverse meals to the café.  

All of us in Child Nutrition Services look forward to serving our students this school year. 

Chartwells Newsletter [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN] [SPANISH]

Family Income Survey & Parent Consent Form

2023-24 Family Income Survey/Parent Consent (Translations for Survey coming soon)

The Family Income Survey captures information and ensures the district/school receives state funding for education programs.


If you have any questions, please contact Nutrition Services at 360-604-4034 or

Family Income Survey Packet



Parent Consent Form


Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines

Department  Information

Office Hours: 8:00am  -  4:30pm

Phone: (360) 604-4034  Fax: (360) 604-4052

Coordinator: Katelyn Scobba

Specialist's: Michelle, Kimberly and Arika

Mailing Address:

PO Box 8910

Vancouver, WA 98668-8910

Student Meal Account Refund or Transfer

Remaining student meal account funds can be refunded, transferred, or donated for meal account funding hardships.  

The completed request form can either be delivered to your child's school or the Nutrition Services office, 

emailed to, or faxed to (360) 604-4052.  

Food Service Account Refund or Transfer Links: [ENGLISH] [SPANISH] [RUSSIAN]

Special Dietary Needs

Meal and milk modifications may be made with an approved request.

Requests for meal or milk modifications must be signed by a State-recognized medical authority.

Questions can be directed to Food Services at (360) 604-4034.  

Request for Special Dietary Accommodations Form Links: [ENGLISH] [SPANISH] [RUSSIAN]

GF Menu Link:  Gluten Free 2-Week Lunch Menu Cycle for Approved GF Prescription

Meal Charge Policy

Menus & Catering

Wellness & Healthy Celebrations

Two girls giving thumbs up while hold vegetables

Evergreen PS proudly encourages healthy eating in schools

Make your next sharable snack or celebration a healthy and creative one.  There are many resources to assist with alternatives to the sugary cupcakes, cookies and doughnuts.  Our partners with the WSU extension of SNAP-Ed have put together some useful tools here:

Chartwell's Dining Services Contact Information

Woman in carrot suit giving high-five to student

Resident District Manager: Kirk Mustain Phone: (360) 604-3956


Director of Dining & Nutrition Services: Russ Kallwick Phone: (360) 604-3956


Inclement Weather Meal Service Plan

In the event of an unexpected closure, notification and updates will be posted at the top of this webpage.

To the best of our ability, we will provide details as to when meal service will be expected to resume.

Language Resources

Spanish Language Family Liaison:

Si necesita ayuda en español, favor de comunicarse con

Adriana García al teléfono (360) 604-4029.


Russian Language Family Liaison:

Для информации на русском языке, пожалуйста, звоните

Елене Кобыльник 360.604.4028     


Other Resources & Nutrition Tools and Information

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

**This institution is an equal opportunity provider**